Projects Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:52:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Gallery Login Register  

Introductions, Reintroductions, and Salutations

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions, Reintroductions, and Salutations  (Read 1234 times)
ArtyomSmalls
Doodle

OMAHA

« on: May 29, 2017, 10:06:13 am »

Say hello or say goodbye! Who are you? Why'd you come here? And what are you looking to accomplish?

If you're the transient type, that's cool too. Some time spent is better than none spent at all.

I'm ArtyomSmalls, but some people know me as Pat. You can call me that as well. The reason I'm here is because I want to try to start again with some focus. Am happy to talk with you about anything and everything, but let's try to keep it somewhat positive. Looking forward to getting familiar with whoever ends up appearing here. Hopefully we can all make some neat things together. And maybe this place will have a second life along the lines of its original purpose.
Report Spam   Logged
Brandonazz
Doodle

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 04:41:46 pm »

I unwisely use the same portmanteau of my first and partial last name for literally everything, so I assume everyone always knows who I am.

I'm curious to what degree this should be coordinated using the GS forum, steam messaging / direct communication, or this board in relative proportion.

Also, that banner background showing the surface is fantastic. Who made that?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 04:44:33 pm by Brandonazz » Report Spam   Logged
Oviraptor
Doodle

tastes just like chicken

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 04:43:49 pm »

I made that using the biome layer and the region border layer viewing at an oblique angle.
Report Spam   Logged
ArtyomSmalls
Doodle

OMAHA

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 09:53:48 pm »

Whatever works to get the job done, Brandon!

Ovi was able to create a Google Maps version of the map. It's very worth checking out.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: